President Donald Trump is expected to issue an executive action directing the Commerce Department to obtain citizenship data through means other than the US census, according to two people with knowledge of the plan. CNN's Jim Acosta reports.
- Judge rules lawsuit can go forward over Scottsbluff man's killing at hands of Tecumseh prison cellmate
- Kourtney Kardashian made school complaint
- Dove Cameron urges fans to donate to Cameron Boyce Foundation
- Jennifer Hudson reaches custody agreement
- Diane Kruger's daughter loves Paris
- Buescher judicial nomination nears Senate vote
- Readers tell us what they remember about the Apollo 11 moon landing 50 years ago
- Animal rights group alleges abuse at Nebraska calf operation
- Niobrara: Progress from the pain, and a party invite at the end of this story
- Rates approved for solar project
- Más de 17 millones de bolsas de aire defectuosas continúan circulando por los EE.UU.
- Merged co-ops announce new name, HQ location
- More Than 17 Million Unsafe Airbags Remain In Vehicles On U.S. Roads
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.