The American Civil Liberties Union of Hawaii is demanding policy changes after a 10-year old Black girl was arrested at Honowai Elementary School over a drawing that upset a parent. CNN affiliate KHNL/KGMB has the details.
- ‘Laverne & Shirley’ Star Eddie Mekka Dies at 69
- Jet Linx Introduces New Regional Vice President Of Aircraft Management Sales
- Nebraska unemployment website down for update
- ‘1883’: Get to Know the New Duttons in the World of ‘Yellowstone’
- Anne Rice’s ‘Mayfair Witches’ Is Given An Eight Episode Series Order At AMC
- Cobie Smulders to Reprise Maria Hill Role in Disney+’s ‘Secret Invasion’
- In ‘huge pickup’ Rasul Douglas, Packers find themselves an ‘unbelievable pro’ — and a game-changer
- Jazari Kual will seek Democratic congressional nomination
- Feds blast back at Rep. Fortenberry's claim that he was 'set up'
- Newspaper carrier killed in crash remembered as hard worker with a big heart
- Lincoln has one more COVID-19 death
- Body found following Thanksgiving morning house fire in Richardson County
- Norfolk woman dies in crash on U.S. 81
- Nebraska family wins boat in Take 'em Fishing program
- Sir Rod Stewart doesn't hear from Sir Elton John
- Trump calls for GOP challenger to take on Nebraska Rep. Don Bacon
- Weeping Water angler is first woman to win national championship in any series
- Judge says state owes State Patrol trooper who was fired, then reinstated, $10K
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.