Online grief and support groups are open to anyone in the community and are a great way to find support while sharing common experiences and coping tips in the safety and comfort of your home. Your loved one did not have to be with Tabitha. Participation is free, please register online at Tabitha.org/Hospice/Bereavement.
- “Online Drop-in Grief Group,” every Wednesday starting Sept. 16, from 12-12:45 p.m. For questions, please call Abby Henre at 402.486.8546.
- “Growing Through Grief Six-Week Online Support Group,” held every Thursday, Sept. 17-Oct. 22, from 3:30-5 p.m. For questions, please call Abby Henre at 402.486.8546.
- “Caregiver Eight-Week Online Support Group,” held every Thursday, Oct. 1-Nov. 19, from 2-3 p.m. For questions, please call Abby Henre at 402.486.8546.
- “HOPE Book Club Online,” held every other Thursday, Oct. 8 and 22, from 10-11 a.m. For questions, please call Tabitha Hoffman at 402.362.7739.
- “Grieving Gracefully Book Club Online,” held every second and fourth Tuesday, Oct. 13 and 27, from 12-1 p.m. For questions, please call Juanita Steenbakkers at 402.416.7365.
The “Aurora Grief Support Group” will be held in person Tuesday, Oct. 27, 1:30 p.m., at Aurora Methodist Church, 1104 A St. Masks and social distancing rules apply. For questions and confirmation of event as it relates to COVID-19 safety and health precautions, please contact Tabitha Hoffman, hospice bereavement coordinator, at 402.362.7739.
As the state’s quality award-winning Senior Care expert, nonprofit Tabitha empowers people to live joyfully, age gratefully. Supporting friends and neighbors for over 130 years and encompassing 28 Nebraska counties, Tabitha offers a range of services from results-driven rehabilitation, accessible at-home home health care, innovative living communities and compassionate hospice services. Tabitha is Your Answer for Senior Care, learn more at Tabitha.org.