LINCOLN - Today, Nebraska Cattlemen is pleased to announce the hire of Libby Schroeder as Director of Communications. Libby is a native of Texas and a graduate of Texas Tech University where she achieved a Bachelor of Arts degree with honors in Communication Studies. Libby spent the last several years working on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. and she comes to Nebraska Cattlemen with an accomplished communications background.
“I am excited for the opportunity to use my communications expertise to convey the impact and achievements of our dedicated membership across the state.” Schroeder continued, “Nebraska Cattlemen members are the driving force shaping the success of the Beef State and I am looking forward to working side-by-side with our members to accomplish the objectives of this outstanding association on a local, state, and federal level.”
“Nebraska Cattlemen is excited to add Libby to our team. Her communication talents in all phases will translate well in promoting member involvement in the cattle and beef community,” said Pete McClymont, Executive Vice President. “Libby is eager to make a difference for the Nebraska Cattlemen family to strengthen our voice in all aspects of the organization’s work.”
Schroeder will begin her duties on April 4, 2022, and can be reached at 402-475-2333 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Film-making is a graft, says Daniel Kaluuya
- I want to spread positivity, says Billy Porter
- Free Cycles hoping to invest in a more safer, accessible music area
- Three people killed following pickup v. motorcycle crash near Browning
- Lamar Jackson: Contract negotiations end when season starts
- Judge dismisses police, EMTs and jailers from lawsuit over woman's death at Sarpy County Jail
- Person taken into custody for attempted kidnapping at Western Montana Fair
- Creighton researcher awarded $585K Air Force grant to study internet mobs
- Omaha police officer accused of domestic assault resigns; charge was dismissed
- Hogs spill into ditch at Norfolk roundabout after livestock trailer tips over
- Nebraska developer gears up to win OK for RV park/airboat marina on Platte River
- Omaha convenience store worker accused of stealing $37,000 in just over a month
- Scary encounter with coyote at Chalco Hills was likely an animal protecting its young
- Contentious divorce, protection order filings preceded Scottsbluff shooting
- Wilcox community raises more than $200,000 for family of man who died in farm accident
- Judge orders Omahan charged in weekend slaying to be held on no bail
- 'Heart of gold' — Remembering 4 killed in small Nebraska town of Laurel
- Sudden illnesses at York County Fairgrounds prompt investigation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.